solicitors in Birmingham solicitors in Birmingham solicitors in Birmingham solicitors in Birmingham solicitors in Birmingham

Fiancé / Spouse / Unmarried / Civil Partner Applications

If your Spouse, Civil Partner or Partner is a British Citizen or settled in the UK, you can apply to join them by applying for a Spouse/Civil Partner/Unmarried Partner Visa. If this visa is granted by the Home Office, this will allow you to enter the U.K to join your partner. Your visa will be initially granted for 30 months, and thereafter a further application will need to be made to extend this visa. This will eventually lead you to applying for Indefinite Leave to Remain. You will be allowed to work and study in the U.K under this visa type.

For your application to be successful you must meet the very strict requirements which are set out in the Immigration rules. At Carltons Solicitors we can make the process for you stress-free and guide you throughout the whole process. Contact us today to see if you can meet the requirements.

Our Immigration work is generally fixed fee, so the fee you are quoted at the outset will be the fee you pay. We also allow Client’s to pay in instalments so it is easier on the pocket. Contact us today to find out about ourcontact us payment plans to meet your needs. Your fee will include a consultation with a specialist Immigration Solicitor, a document list specific to your case, a review of the documents you provide, the application to the Home Office, booking an appointment at the relevant embassy and advice and guidance throughout your case.

So contact Carltons Solicitors today to speak to a member of our Immigration team or alternatively please complete the enquiry form and one of our team will contact you.

Please complete our contact form below if you have an enquiry

carltons solicitors

Copyright Carltons Solicitors.
Carltons Solicitors Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority No. 533415.
Registered in Engand & Wales no 069 49077.

SRA Transparency - Conveyancing - Probate & Debt Recovery - Immigration.

Website built by Websites for Law Firms