solicitors in Birmingham solicitors in Birmingham solicitors in Birmingham solicitors in Birmingham solicitors in Birmingham

Tier 2 applications

You will be able to apply for a Tier 2 visa if you are a skilled worker and wish to come to the UK to work. You must have been offered a job by an employer who can sponsor your visa application. There are four categories of skilled worker that can apply for a Tier 2 visa:

  • General
  • Minister of religion
  • Sportsperson
  • Intra company transfer

If you are a business looking to become a sponsor for a Tier 2 migrant see our section on Employer Sponsorship Licences

In order to meet the requirements for any Tier 2 category visa, the general rule is that you must have an offer of employment from a company that has acontact us licence to sponsor Tier 2 applicants. The vacancy you are offered must be one which cannot be filled by settled individual in the UK. In addition, you must not own more than 10% of the companies’ shares.

Contact Carltons Solicitors today to speak to a member of our Immigration team or alternatively please complete the enquiry form and one of our team will contact you.

Please complete our contact form below if you have an enquiry

carltons solicitors

Copyright Carltons Solicitors.
Carltons Solicitors Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority No. 533415.
Registered in Engand & Wales no 069 49077.

SRA Transparency - Conveyancing - Probate & Debt Recovery - Immigration.

Website built by Websites for Law Firms