Landlord & Tenant Law
At Carltons Solicitors, we act for landlords in residential disputes with tenants. We have experience and expertise in dealing with many types of problems that landlords can face with tenants.
We also offer a free initial consultation to discuss your problem and let you know how we can help.
Our expertise includes the following:
- Serving a section 21 notice
- Issuing possession proceedings in the County Court
- Obtaining an eviction date
- Pursuing tenants for payment of rent arrears
- Arranging for a bailiff to evict the tenant
Please contact us for more information or to arrange a consultation or see our page on Legal Representation for Landlords for more information.